Your marketing program has to “fit” your goals. Your marketing PLAN must factor in local demographics, your chosen company image and of course local competition. You must also include how your business will help you achieve your long term Life Goals. In other words…
While all marketing programs share common principles they each need to be tailored to YOU! To help you the SFS team has created a Marketing Plan Checklist. Filling out this list is the first step toward something that 92% of your competition doesn’t have – a Marketing PLAN!
Once you have filled out this personal Marketing Plan Checklist just send it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will review and comment on it for you free of charge and with no obligation on your part.
A NOTE FROM STEVE: Folks, you’re being given marketing advice from one of the best consultants out there- for FREE! All you have to do is follow through! So take advantage of Big Billy!
Don’t forget that the all-new-for-2013 SFS will include FREE one-on-one online consulting from Bill and myself! Plus if you sign up for any 2013 SFS seminar by December 31st you will save $580.00!
- Do you PLAN your marketing?
- Adding this “Extra Services Check List” will promote carpet cleaning up-sells!
- Market to “underserved” carpet cleaning sectors
- So can my carpet cleaning business gross 700K per year in my 30,000 person market base?
- Should carpet cleaners advertise in the “services section”?