In part one of “Setting up an Encapsulation Commercial Carpet Route”, Jeff Cutshall and Steve Toburen shared their sixty years of combined experience in the commercial cleaning sector. They primarily focused on:
- Identifying your ideal encapsulation route customers.
- A proven sales method that anyone can follow.
- Teaming up with your potential competitors instead of fighting to the death.
- Step-by-step guide to calculating the bid, writing the proposal and scoring the contract.
If you haven’t gotten the above introductory points mastered we encourage you to first download Part 1 of this Encapsulation Routes Report.
Now … if you grasp clearly the why and how of getting the routes started and sold, now it’s time to “make production.” In Part 2 of this series that’s precisely what we are going to do.
- Set up the routes so ANYONE can follow the instructions
- Step-by-step encapsulation cleaning procedures
- Logistical tips to avoid big common mistakes
- The ideal tools, techniques and tricks to keep your operation profitable