Your challenge? You load ALL the “sales burden” on your techs (or you!) when they are already tired/running behind! Instead…
Let your client know about their Additional Service Options BEFORE you arrive.
This “pre-orienting” let’s you pre-schedule ASO’s before the job starts which is sooooo much better for everyone:
- Your client can pre-budget for the ASO’s.
- Your tech will have the time to do the extra work instead of constantly running behind.
- You will face fewer irritated customers because your techs are late and most importantly…
- No one can accuse you of being a high-pressure “bait and switch” cleaner!
So HOW can you pre-orient customers about their ASO’s? CLICK HERE for a checklist of nine great ASO’s you should be offering.
3. Email a “How to Get Ready for Your Carpet Cleaning” Checklist. (Do this right after booking the job.) Include links to all your different ASO landing pages. (See #2 above!) Download your free Residential Client Checklist HERE.
5. Mention their ASO options on the initial phone call. Download your free SFS Phone Format HERE.
RESOURCE: You’ll receive all our ASO phone scripts in our 3 hour, online SFS: Winning over your caller! LIVE seminar. Click HERE and learn how to pre-sell ASO’s by text, email, Facebook, website chat or even… over the phone! HERE are our upcoming class dates…
NOTE: Want to double your ASO sales? Then schedule a separate pre-inspection (not “estimate”!) for most new customers INCLUDING with a remote video pre-inspection! (Our MUCH higher job tickets MORE than paid for the cost of making a separate trip to pre-inspect the first-time job.) Hmmm… maybe we should talk about this!