Your challenge? You load ALL the “sales burden” on your techs (or you!) when they are already tired/running behind! Instead…
Let your client know about their Additional Service Options BEFORE you arrive.
This “pre-orienting” let’s you pre-schedule ASO’s before the job starts which is sooooo much better for everyone:
- Your client can pre-budget for the ASO’s.
- Your tech will have the time to do the extra work instead of constantly running behind.
- You will face fewer irritated customers because your techs are late and most importantly…
- No one can accuse you of being a high-pressure “bait and switch” cleaner!
So HOW can you pre-orient customers about their ASO’s? CLICK HERE for a checklist of nine great ASO’s you should be offering.
- Increase your client’s “ASO awareness”. For example, list out your ASO’s on your service vehicles. And do you have this $4.05 protector logo placed on all vehicles and on-the-job equipment?
- Feature your different services on your website. For example, do you have a separate landing page just for carpet protector? NOTE: Be sure to promote your free 12 month “Spot and Spill” Warranty.
- Email a “How to Get Ready for Your Carpet Cleaning” Checklist. (Do this right after booking the job.) Include links to all your different ASO landing pages. (See #2 above!) Download your free Residential Client Checklist HERE.
- Help your techs “sell without a word”. For example, call your Jon-Don rep to get these great “Ask me about Scotchgard” buttons! (They’re free!)
- Mention their ASO options on the initial phone call. Download your free SFS Phone Format HERE.
NOTE: Want to double your ASO sales? Then schedule a separate pre-inspection (not “estimate”!) for most new customers! (Our MUCH higher job tickets MORE than paid for the cost of making a separate trip to pre-inspect the first-time job.) Hmmm… maybe we should talk about this!